Our client is seeking an Account Manager for a direct hire opportunity located in Dallas & Austin.
Roles and Responsibilities: The Account Manager will serve as a liaise between clients and cross functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful support is provided. They will also work closely with the Account Executives to provide support in daily account management tasks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works collaboratively with each Account Executive assisting in preparation for quarterly client meetings, presentations, tracking of account plan strategies and tactics
- Assist with implementation of each new client and ensure account profile is completed within our CRM.
- Triage incoming client questions/issues and ensure they are tracked until completion.
- Manage routine client support activities and resolution of routine to complex client issues and request.
- Work with the AE team to identify and implement any areas improvement and/or best practices.
- Provide project management support for other projects as needed.
- Strong analytical, planning and multitasking skills .
- Ability to develop and maintain deep expertise of company products and best practices.
- Customer Service oriented, detail oriented, professional attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to address customer needs and make sound decisions.
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and desire to succeed.
- Salesforce.com experience.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint).
- A qualified candidate will be a self-starter who has strong attention to detail.
- Time management and follow through are an important asset in this position.
- The individual’s ability to communicate and work in a team environment will be essential to succeed in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent four (4) years related client support or account management experience.