Title: Account Manager
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Apply understanding of client objectives, consumer behavior/motivations, marketing and branding principles, available data, and Epsilon products to develop campaign/messaging strategy recommendations.
- Develop and manage client roadmaps against quarterly account forecasts.
Execution, Process, & Project Management:
- Partner with cross-functional teams on account and campaign set-up to achieve strategic goals.
- Demonstrate expertise in all company Account Management tools and processes.
- Manage campaign launches across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timely and efficient execution.
Reporting & Analytics:
- Monitor and manage program performance/KPIs to identify account risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Create and present campaign performance reports to clients.
- Interpret and apply analytical insights to optimize program(s).
- Identify opportunities for client program expansion.
- Partner with Client Development Director to present new opportunities to clients.
- Seek standardization and automation wherever possible.
- Drive operational efficiency and scalability.
- Drive adoption of products, tools, processes and best practices throughout team.
Team Building & Leadership:
- Work effectively across large cross-functional teams.
- Foster a collaborative environment to encourage a respectful exchange of ideas between cross-teams.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university.
- 4+ in Account Management or Project Management (digital marketing or interactive agency experience is a plus).
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills.
- Creative, self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Track record of working across an organization to get things done.
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.