Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Account Associate
Location: Position is based in Middle Tennessee
Hourly Rate: $ 18.89/hr.
Term: 12 months
- Conduct designed outbound multi-touch member retention and engagement campaigns for a designated book of business.
- Be the advocate for our members by taking ownership, acting with empathy, and helping our members resolve their situation the first time.
- Provide our members with a personalized and rewarding experience by helping our members to feel valued, empowered and understood.
- Leverage resources and technology to optimize the member experience. Demonstrate ability to real-time problem-solve and navigate multiple computer applications while interacting with the member over the phone or while on video conference.
- Ensuring that the detailed call information is captured in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) and appropriate dispositioning.
- Meet/Exceed basic call center metrics and expectations consistently (quality, adherence, campaign outcomes, attendance, etc.)
- Work effectively within a team and across the organization, to further the goals of the business.
- Building skills through team meetings, 1x1 coaching, call calibrations, peer coachings etc.
- Work in a professional, fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail, accuracy, multi-tasking, and clear concise communication.
- Contacting prospective new members through outbound and inbound calls to establish a lead generation pipeline for licensed agents utilizing scripting to assess customer needs for products and services using insightful, probing questions and demonstrating superior listening skills
- Other duties as assigned
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4-year college degree or 1 to 2 years experience of selling multiple Medicare products (i.e. Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement)
- Demonstrated Self-starter with positive attitude and ability to control emotions when dealing with unhappy customers (i.e.. Customer is always right attitude)
- Adoptable to high pressure, achievement-oriented environment
- High level of computer proficiency including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office package and ability to multitask while on the phone.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- Has 1+ years of customer/member service experience, including experience handling difficult situations, is preferred
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!