Title: Account Analysis Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Customer Service team provides operational support to their clients, both external and internal. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. As ambassadors of our client’s high standard of extraordinary service, we are key drivers of the long-term relationships we build with our colleagues and clients.
- Provide direct phone and email support for Account Analysis (AA), using effective communication skills (written and verbal) to assist bankers and internal clients
- Assist in processing high volume of AA requests (via phone and email) within required deadlines (usually 2 business days or less).
- Serve as backup to your AA team members.
- Assist with month-end processing and meeting all required deadlines of the month-end close.
- Research and resolve internal, banker and client requests for all analyzed account inquiries.
- Work closely with Analysis team members on analysis projects, system updates and training.
- Perform routine responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Work closely with management to ensure customer SLAs for phone and email requests are met.
- Assist in providing complex ad hoc reports for management.
- Support the team in meeting daily and monthly deadlines.
- Maintain continued knowledge of current bank and regulatory policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by manager.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred;
- Prior Financial Services. Bank operations experience preferred
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to understand and analyze large amounts of data
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook and Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to learn and comprehend new system processes
- Reliability, flexibility, professional etiquette and sound judgment are important
- Willingness to attain product knowledge
- Proven ability to work cooperatively but also assume administrative responsibilities
- Team player
- Provides extraordinary service
- Furthers the our client’s culture and values
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now