Role: Access Review Analyst
Location: 100% Remote, Pacific business hours
Type: 6-9 month contract with possible conversion to permanent employee.
Rate: $55-60+/hourly, DOE
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Access Review experience 3-5 years. Certifying appropriate access via IAM tools.
• Provide awareness to identified application teams regarding ITS Security Policies and Standards in regards to user access based on defined roles and access reviews.
• Support management in the development of standardized procedures for role based provisioning and access reviews.
• Work closely with high profile application teams to support the standardization of user roles based on risk and job function.
• Work closely with high profile application teams to support the implementation of access reviews for identified systems across company.
• Participate in the remediation efforts of identified IT risks and issues to ensure process owners are identified, action plans are documented and target dates are provided to ensure timely remediation.
• Participate in the consultative process and advise personnel in IT departments to coordinate Information Security activities.
• Support Division Cybersecurity Officers and senior cybersecurity analysts in cybersecurity activities as needed.
• Update skills as necessary to support company Information Security and remain knowledgeable of industry standards and advancements.
• Identify process improvements for Identity Access Management Operations to ensure access is provisioned and de-provisioned in accordance with Security Standards and contractual SLAs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, related field or equivalent professional experience required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience in information services including 3 years in systems security, including maintenance and use of security products in a distributed enterprise environment, and experience in compliance with federal security regulations.
- Preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Identity Management Professional (CIMP), Security+ or other related certification.
- Preferred: Proficient understanding of regulatory and compliance mandates, including but not limited to HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare environments preferred.
- Requires in-depth understanding of Information Security practices for identities, entitlements, servers, databases, applications, and advanced use of Information Security assessment techniques.