- Solid experience in developing Ab Initio graphs using latest version of Graphical Development Environment(GDE)
- Understanding of Ab Initio Co Operating system and its architecture.
- Experience in developing shell scripts/wrappers with in depth knowledge of Unix/Linux commands.
- Knowledge of working with multifile partition systems in Ab Initio
- Experience in working with databases like Netezza, DB2 and MS SQL.
- Understanding of repositories like Bit Bucket and TFS.
- Knowledge of ESP Scheduler and Devops tools would be an asset
- 7+ years of Banking Industry experience
- 100% Remote work with option to work from Charlotte when COVID lifts
- Function: IT Management
- Job Ref: 214802
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.