Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Ab Initio Developer
Location: Charlotte NC
Term: 12 months
- Participate analyze incoming data requests and able to provide appropriate target solutions
- Actively participate in development by getting details from Subject Matter Experts
- Provide productive solutions for Ab Initio artifacts development
- Plan proactively, perform effectively and act as the escalation point for the most complex platform coding
- Work with to troubleshoot problems raised by application teams and apply the change dynamically without damaging the performance
- Perform validations effectively on framework changes and make sure zero defect deliverable produced.
- Able to support Ab Initio multiple branch environments parallel
- Effectively work in an ETL framework driven and Agile environment
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge and Experience with Ab Initio products like Ab Initio EMH (Enterprise metadata Hub), DQE(Data quality environment)
- Experience with continues flows and messaging queues preferable.
- Knowledge with Ab Initio profiler could be preferable.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to give demonstrations in front of application pool
- Experience with scripting languages such as K Shell,C Shell, PowerShell, Parl, Python
- 5+ years of experience working with any databases like Teradata, Oracle and SQL Server
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends, isolate root cause, and provide swift/thorough resolution
- Good experience with ETL development (extract, transform, load) using Ab Initio