Experimentation Program & Technical Lead (A/B Tester)
San Francisco, CA (100% Remote - Some onsite)
Secondary Location(s): Los Angeles Metro, New York, NY, Boston, MA.
Experimentation Program & Technical Lead (A/B Tester) will report into the Marketing Data, Analytics & Optimization Team for our Financial Services client. This team is responsible for turning primary research into actionable insights that drive strategy to create user-centered digital experiences that achieve business goals and exceed user expectations.
We are looking for someone experienced with Optimizely (ideally certified) to drive running testing on highly transactional websites and apps. The right resource is passionate about numbers and obsesses over user feedback to come up with winning hypotheses to test. When stakeholders request a new feature, is your reaction “let’s test it!”?
- Planning, analyzing and reporting on multiple concurrently running tests. While you will work with developers who code each test, you will be responsible for the planning strategy, as well as extracting and presenting an easy-to-digest analysis and actionable insights.
- Design and conduct A/B and multi-variate tests using Adobe Target.
- Develop test plans, define success metrics, analyze and transform raw data into actionable insights, and distribute test results to stakeholders.
- Organize multiples tests and timelines while communicating effectively across multiple digital properties and business units.
- Leverage site and audience data to draw insights, develop hypotheses and proactively recommend testing opportunities.
- Establish and maintain strong cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Preform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
- Must be Optimizely expert (ideally certified).
- Must be able to lead the program/process build, so change management experience.
- Build Process & Change Management - Optimizely.
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as Adobe Target.
- Experience with Experimental Design, Power Analysis, and Statistics.
- Experience Owning Test Plans and Sample Sizing.
- Experience with SQL and Adobe Analytics.
- Strong Presentation experience and comfortable presenting to Executive leadership.
- Ability to adapt existing processes and deliverables when necessary to meet project needs, improve efficiency and quality, and gain practical results with minimal cost and effort.
- Passion for driving continuous optimization on our digital properties to improve our key metrics and KPIs.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to make detailed information understandable.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline such as Analytics, Data Sciences, Statistics, Business, Math, etc.