Terrific Permanent Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Join the team at this paper and packaging solutions company that combines practical innovations and rigorous execution to give their customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. As one of Fortune Magazine's Worlds Most Admired Companies, this firm is known for social responsibility, innovation, and high-quality products and services.
Position: ITIL/ITSM Service Analyst
Location: Norcross, GA 30071
Our client is seeking an IT Service Strategy Analyst to join a dynamic and exciting group within the IT Service Strategy and Operations organization. This person will support and own, some of our client's IT Service Management (ITSM) processes specifically around existing complex workflows, but also in developing new workflows. Additionally, may help define and improve processes and identify opportunities for gaining efficiencies in services and solutions leading to materially improving IT operational efficiency, improving quality, maximizing capacity, and reducing operational waste.
The IT Service Strategy Analyst’s main objective is to provide, improve, and mature several processes across IT along with governance, training, monitoring, metrics and measurement, reporting, and operational reviews. They will partner with other ITSM Process Owners, the Service Strategy & Operations Managers, the ServiceNow Manager and team members, and others across IT and our Business partners.
The IT Service Strategy Analyst may also lead or participate on teams related to Technology Change Management areas such as Support or Process Automations, Virtual Agent/Chatbot, Command Center/Phone System, Vendor Access, Application On-Boarding, etc.
How you will impact (Responsibilities):
- Perform as the workflow owner for, but not limited to, areas like complex and cross-functional requests including user on-boarding, vendor access and renewal, continual service improvement areas, etc.
- Develop, participate on, or lead continual improvement opportunities based on ITIL/IT Service Management (ITSM), Lean Six Sigma, Agile frameworks that lead to performance improvement and service stability.
- Engage with others in IT to clarify on requests and ensure Tasks are completed correctly. Perform research on reported workflow issues to identify root cause and recommended solutions to the Request Fulfillment, IT Asset Management, etc. process owners. Logs, and may complete, improvements in the Continual Improvement Register.
- Provide routine reporting and analysis along with dashboard tracking and monitoring specially to ensure tickets are assigned, handled, and effectively resolved.
- Provide data analysis and audits to aid in identification of improvement opportunities, and how best to support customers for improving their quality, productivity, and customer service.
- Serve as a liaison to the Service Desk for knowledge, changes, and other service and support items that might impact them.
- Ensure documentation including procedures, knowledge articles, process flows, policies and training materials are up-to-date and reflect current state as well as develop new content for new areas stemming from improvement initiatives.
- Conduct testing via UAT, etc. for new solutions, technology changes, improvements, etc.
What you need to succeed(Required/Desired):
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Technical field or other related degree (Required)
- 2-5 years of experience of general IT service and support experience
- Strong process competencies and development of complex workflows including experience in ITSM/ITIL is a plus
- Strong Computer literacy skills, especially an understanding of Excel, Microsoft Office365, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, PowerBI, and MS Teams
- Technical and business analysis skills; An ability to analyze data/information and explain the results clearly and succinctly
- Committed customer focus mindset and ability to engage with all levels of the organizations and at our plants and mills
- Strong level of collaboration and ability to influence others especially those with a technical background
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An ability to gather and use data to identify areas of change or improvement that can bring about the greatest benefit to the business
- Technical aptitude and a solid understanding of business systems
- 1+ years of experience with ServiceNow or ticketing and workflow system equivalent
- Ability to prioritize support issues based on business expectations
- Experience with enterprise hardware and software implementation, application development and hosting, networking concepts, or datacenter infrastructure and operations
- ITIL V3 Foundation’s certification is preferred
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.